Tuesday 29 May 2012

Welcome to Emma's Family Law Blog!

Hello, my name is Emma.

I am a family solicitor working for a firm based in the heart of London’s West End.  I qualified in 2011, having studied law to a masters level at University College London.  Since starting out in my chosen practice area, I have been fortunate enough to work on a variety of matters covering issues from jurisdiction, financial remedies and pre-nuptial agreements to paternity disputes, child abduction and cohabitation. I am passionate about what I do and fascinated by the discipline of family law, its continuing and often unpredictable development, and the impact that development has on my everyday work.

Through this blog, I hope to provide a fresh perspective on current events whilst accessing the opinions of others, expanding my own knowledge and promoting debate in this fascinating area.

If you would like to know more about me, or get in touch, please have a look at my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment